Friday, July 10, 2009

PLAYING POSSUM

So our little Toot is getting to be quite the sneaky/tricky little guy. We put him to bed and awhile later went to check on him and he was not there. For anyone who heard about the time he disappeared at my mom's last summer and how hysterical I was (the most awful feeling I have ever had in my life - still makes me sick to think about it), you can imagine the panic that set in. So we started searching and of course first place I looked was under the bed and there he was ~ ASLEEP ~ or so we thought.
We began laughing and ran and got the camera and took pictures - the whole time he acted like he was completely asleep - we pull him out from under the bed and still acted like he was alseep - then he starts giggling and then looked up at us and said GOTCHA! We got a big kick out of it and we all just laughed and laughed. Where does he get this stuff - it is too too cute ~ most of the time!



1 comment:

Ericksons said...

That is a one of a kind kid! He is so funny, Your life will never be boring!