Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Brinton's Favorite Past Time - What Ya Eatin'?



This kids loves to eat and cereal and pasta are his favorites!! He is constantly in the fridge or in our "food room". He gets upset if either are low in supply, he likes to make sure we have food and plenty of it.



Here he is waiting to eat - AGAIN!! He was pouting cause it was taking to long so I told him he had to smile if he wanted dinner and he argued that is was "supper not dinner, that's what Grandpa calls it" so I told him a bird was going to poop on his lip - that made him SMILE this big.

2 comments:

Bella Dyer said...

Emily! I love everything in your house...the boys rooms are so fun, the molding and high shelves are so cute. I love your extra big pantry! And all your extra touches everywhere! Good picks on everything! And the view....is awesome! One of these days I will see it all in person! Hey....coming home around 10th of May for a surprize anniversary celebration for my parents. If your around...call me!!!

Ericksons said...

Yay Emily, Your blog looks so cute! Oh I love the house Its amazing! I love what you have done, sooo cute! I need to come up and see it.