Tuesday, January 27, 2009

DRESSIN' UP - Lion-Mouse-Fairy - Makes a mom so proud!

So Brinton loves to dress up in costumes, thanks to my sisters friend who gave us a bunch of fun costumes he has fun every day! His favorite is Captain Rex which Santa gave him and his other favorite is a $.50 costume I bought here in town Darth Vador as you can see.



MORE DRESS UP



We also have girly costumes in our costume bag for when his friends who are girls come to play, but sometimes Brinton gets creative with his dress up. He came out in this and I asked him what he was and he said "Mama can't you see I am a lion-mouse-fairy." I asked him what a lion-mouse-fairy does and he replied "he sneaks up on you quiet as a mouse, to give you a fairy surprise and he bites your leg off" I cracked me up - then he went off growling and making chomping noises!! So watch out for our little lion-mouse-fairy cause his surprise is not that great!!

NAUGHTY APARTMENT

He is one of a kind - since we have been living in our house he calls our old apartment the "naughty apartment" - anytime we talk about the apartment where we lived he refers to it as the "naughty apartment" and we now have to refer to it as the "naughty apartment". We asked him why he calls it that and he said cause that is where I was naughty but now I am a good boy who makes good choices. I tell ya WHAT A KID!!

No comments: