Monday, February 9, 2009

Brinton's Prayer



So my brother Joe teases Brinton all the time and Brinton is a pretty good sport about it, but before long Brinton is screaming and mad. We had been in Idaho Falls for 4 days at a seminar for Matt and Joe teased Brinton the whole time! When we returned home on Sunday and knelt down for family prayer Brinton volunteered to say it and this is how part of his prayer went.....

Heavenly Father, please bless Joe to be nice to children.

Joe was here at our house for a few minutes on Sunday and he was teasing Brinton again and so again Brinton volunteered to say the prayer and said......

Heavenly Father, please bless Joe to be nice to children.

Today, he wanted to pray before he ate his cereal and he said to me before the prayer. Mom, I hope that Heavenly Father listens to my prayer that Joe will be nice to children. He just bugs the crap out of me. And again in his prayer........

Heavenly Father, please bless Joe to be nice to children, cause he bugs the crap out of me and I want to just punch him in the nose.

I said Amen and quick left the room so that he would not see me laughing!!

2 comments:

Ericksons said...

Oh my I can't stop laughing, That is so priceless, he says the funniest things!

hilaryawb said...

Oh my goodness that is so cute! I am so glad I found your blog! I love everything on it! Check ours out at hilandjord.blogspot.com!