Monday, February 23, 2009

The Proof Is In The Poop?!?


Okay so we had our first ER visit with Talmadge on Friday. We were getting ready to head out of town for my Dad's 60th surprise dinner with my family and I was busy packing and the kids playing. Brinton had his Lego Star Wars guys and was playing with them next to Talmadge - I really didn't think anything of it and I called Brinton into his room to help make his bed and when we were done I went to get Talmadge and he was chewing on something so I swiped his mouth and there was a little Lego Star Wars helmet - so we immediately picked up the legos and Brinton told me the black light sabor was missing! So we searched the floor in our house looking for the black light sabor and nothing.
So I called our pediatrian and he said to go ahead and take him into the ER to get an x-ray to make sure he swallowed it. So we did just that however, legos do not show up on x-ray. So they had to call Primary Children's to see what to do and well they just say it should pass within 24 hours. We spent the weekend searching poopy diapers for the light sabor - what we do for our kids yuck!!! Nothing all weekend then Monday morning just like clock work he woke up with a big poopy diaper and there in the diaper was the black lego light sabor - here is the picture to prove it - we kept it as ungross as possible. Anyway, after all the stress - it is out and we no longer have to worry and nothing worse happened. Blessing blessings!!!

1 comment:

Ericksons said...

Thats gross!! I am glad it came out, I bet you are glad you don't have to search poop any more!